Questions to ask a leader
One of the keys to growth in leadership is to get around the right people and ask the right questions. Here’s a few of our favorites that has recommended that we believe to be a great starting place!
John Maxwell’s 7 questions to ask a successful leader
1. What’s the greatest lesson you’ve ever learned in life?
2. What are you learning now?
3. How has failure/mistakes shaped your life?
4. Who do you know that I should know?
5. What have you read that I should read?
6. What have you done that I should do?
7. How can I add value to you?